- Super Bright SAMSUNG LED lights
- Flexible LED Strip Lights
- Single-Chip Flexible LED Strips
- High Density Single-Chip Flexible LED Strips
- Tri-Chip Flexible LED Strips
- High Density Tri-Chip Flexible LED Strips
- Side View Single-Chip Flexible LED Strips
- SMD3528 Flexible LED Strip 150LEDs
- SMD3528 Color Temp-Adjustable Flexible LED Strip Light
- 6mm Wide 300LED per 5Meters roll SMD3528 LED Strip Light
- Grill LED Strip
- LED Flexible/Rigid Strip Kit
- LED Light Bars
- LED Modules
- Household LED Bulbs
- Led Light Accessories
led lights 12v
In recent years, many people spent the money on outdoor LED lights 12V after considering about the efficiency and energy saving. While LED lights have more initial cost than traditional incandescent bulbs, however, the expense is easily made up for by saving energy throughout their daily life.
First of all, there’s the energy savings, where LED
flexible strip can be operated for only one tenth of the cost of the traditional
lights. Obviously this can really add up if you prone to decorate. LED lights 12V can also
help you with saving on your electricity bill by using a dimmer to conduct when
to turn them on or off.
When looking at the selling price, another issue to think about is the lifetime of LED light tape. LED lights 12V normally have the ability to last somewhere between 50,000 and 100,000 hours. Let’s say you have your household lamps on for 12 hours long during each night. Even if the LEDs lasted for only 20,000 hours, they would continue to work for 167 days! Compare that to traditional lights, which can start to burn out after 2,000 hours and could need bulbs replaced very often.